I Miss YOU

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

MISSING MY BEST PAL

Hello Friendz,hope everyone is fine.Sure that,everyone would have celebrated Diwali and Ramzan well......This year Nanganallur diwali celebration was awesome.I hav'nt seen this much of rush in any of the pevious years at spencers daily nor seen those wide varieties of crackers.I stood around 40 minutes to get my list of crackers.Also few of them were out of stock.Sales boosted at each and every shop in Nanganallur.

ITS ALL THE MAGIC OF IT INDUSTRY.

Nowadays IT people are growing drastically.Nanganallur is flooded with IT pepole.......that too not even small IT organisations...........everyone in some Prestigious organisations like Tata Consultancy ,Infosys,Verizon,Cogniozant .......

HHmmm....Ennada indha ponnu heading kum contents kum sammadhame illama irukkenu ninaipeenga.First i stared writin abt my seperation from best pal.But before that,i just wanted to share a few words about this year diwali too.

My best pal Ramya has left Chennai for her training......She left Sunday morning in 5:30 flight.She will be back after 2 months only.I didnt even go to airport cos i may cry out of control.Its only 3 days since she left Nanganallur.....ana ippove lonely ah feel panren.yeppo ellam enakku bore ah irukko,appo ellam vudane bike key eduthuttu kilambiduven ramya veetukku....now am severly missing her. Yestreday i almost dialled her numbre and then only remembered she is not here.... :-(

Am remembering all those wonderful days that we spent together.She supports me a lot,has given me courage to face difficulties.she consoles me whenever i feel sad,now i miss those hugs.I miss those hands that wiped my tears during my hard days.....I MISS YOU RAMYA :-( ....I MISS YOU:-(

I pray God for her to return soon.Hope she will be here for Pongal festival.

8 Comments:

Blogger Syam said...

adada ore peelinga ah iruku...athu thaan ramya va romba naala aala kanomnu paarthen...training ku poitaangala... :-)

1:26 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeppa.... avalo close frienda avanga! Kandippa avangala indha posta padikka sollunga....

I didnt even go to airport cos i may cry out of control.

romba sentimental type-oh neenga?

Seri inna Just 2 months dhaane... oru nodila poidum... kavalai padadheenga... :)

5:37 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

And BTW, thank u for blogrolling me! :)

5:37 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Bharathi said...

Amma syam,she hs wnt for 2 months.I dont think she vl have time to blog....cos her trainin timings are mornin 9 to evenin 7pm.

9:55 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Bharathi said...

@B.S.Karthik

Yes karthik we are very close friends....She too blogs regularly,but i dont think she will have time to read blogs now.

//And BTW, thank u for blogrolling me! :) //

Inna karthik neenga Thanks ellam solli asinga paduthureenga.....

9:58 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

//Inna karthik neenga Thanks ellam solli asinga paduthureenga.....

seri seri... ini solla maaten! :)

1:06 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Ramya said...

hello chellam i miss u a lot de.good that u also got placed .so we can see a lot and i am very happy for u de.best wishes to u de.i never thot ull post abt me ponne.2 mths la anga vandhuduven.chennai posting kanippa kidaikum nu nambaren.bye de.

8:19 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Bharathi said...

Ya ramya,Happy :) we are placed in same Organisation.Hoping for u to be here soon.BYE DA.TC.

2:58 PM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home